You don’t have any New Year’s resolutions? Me neither.
Although I probably should, and you too!
1) Be more social
2) Don’t be afraid of the unknown
3) Stay curious
4) Enjoy the beauty around you (it’s everywhere!)
5) Accept life is complicated (but the more interesting!)
6) Don’t mind getting older (it’s useless and you dont’ have the money for botox anyway…)
7) Don’t bottle up things. Say what’s on your mind.
8) Be sensible with hanging behind the computer … log out in time!
9) Go to bed earlier.
10) Be more active.
11) Keep on reflecting (yourself)…
12) … and stay critical (Arie is!)
13) But mainly love yourself for who you are, and hang in there!
14) It didn’t go too well today? Don’t worry. Tomorrow there’s a new day with new opportunities! Be happy!
A wonderful 2016, dear blog friends.
May it be a happy, healthy and full of laughter!